Thanks for the release GliGli.
For people using corona here's the buid you're talking about :http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/Emulators/libXenon/dl_mupen64-360_v0.993_beta2.rar
With the first build I couldn't look into my usb device to launch my roms, but with this one I can, though as you said it seems that it doesn't save.
I've tested a few games using VGA, so here's my list of working one and issues I've met :
- GoldenEye : Working on solo, splitscreen works but shows texture artifacts on the down side screens
- Mario Kart 64: Working fullspeed
- Super Mario 64 : Working very fast and so is unplayable
- Lego Racers : Working near fullspeed but many artifacts are shown, some cars disappears and the game says it can't save ending up in using a temporary profile
- Star Wars Episode I Racer : Working fullspeed but a few shadow artifacts are present
- Star Wars Shadow of the Empire : Working fullspeed and properly ingame but has a glitchy and blinking menu that can only be used by blindly pressing buttons.
- Re-Volt: Not launching
- Star Wars Rogue Squadron : Not launching
- Star Wars Battle for Naboo : Not launching
- Super Smash Bros : Working, but crashes a few minutes after launch with hi-res textures